Our quality ascenders are the largest selection on the market used by ropes course and zip line operators, owners, and builders. We sell the ascenders we use and recommend to our clients. You will find the ascender that best fits your needs from the largest selection available.
What is an Ascender? An ascender is a mechanical device used for ascending on a rope. One such device is a Jumar, named after the Swiss factory 'Jümar'. The device's name also leads to the term Jumaring for the process of using an ascending device. Other terms for this process include ascending, prusiking and jugging.
- CMI Foot AscenderAs low as $103.00Rope climbing is made easier by the CMI Foot Ascender. The addition of this boot-mounted device maintains tension on the rope, allowing for easier advancement of the main ascender, and promotes better use of body mechanics by keeping your body in an upright position. Learn More
- Large UltrascendersAs low as $192.95Our new Ultrascenders are designed to be the most convenient and easy to use ascenders around. We've added a new ergonomically designed safety mechanism which is integrated into the handle channel for maximum ease of use in those long "over the lip" stretches. Learn More
- Small UltrascendersAs low as $180.00
- Mio Cable Grab for 3/8" Wire Rope$214.00
atented cable grabs are designed to provide fall protection for workers ascending or descending from a variety of ladders or vertical structures. The stainless steel cable grab is easily removed or repositioned along a cable. If a fall occurs, the cable grab is designed to immediately lock onto the cable and prevent a free fall. Sold with an integrated shock absorber. Users should be familiar with all warnings and instructions and receive training in the proper use of this device. Product Specs: Universal design Auto traveling operation Durable, lightweight stainless steel design Meets applicable OSHA Standards and ANSI requirements. Recommended lifelines 3/8″ diameter stainless steel or galvanized 7×19 aircraft cable (non-lubed) with minimum tensile strength of 8,000 lbs.
MUST be attached to worker’s harness using ANSI rated autolocking carabiner (NOT included)Learn More
- CMI EXPEDITION ASCENDERAs low as $107.96
- CMI Twin Expedition Arborist Ascender$205.95CMI Twin Expedition Arborist Ascender, The Twin Expedition is the first single-handled dual ascender designed to meet the needs of industry leading arborist professionals. The EXPTWIN easily accommodates three rope techniques - 2:1 doubled rope technique (DdRT), 1:1 single rope technique (SRT), and 1:1 twin line ascent (DbRT). Learn More
- Yates Adjustable Daisy Strap$30.00
- Kong Futura Foot Ascender$102.00Kong Futura Foot Ascender, the Futura system (hand ascender, chest ascender and foot ascender) will be the most compact SRT hardware available on the market - but it will not be the cheapest! The Futura is here. A radical new approach to climbing ropes. Designed by top cavers for tight places in the most remote areas on earth (or under it). Surprisingly simple the new designs are comfortable to use thanks to the ergonomic grips. Learn More