STEPS, STAPLES & REMOVABLE HOLDS
Ropes Course Equipment - We have the finest selection of ropes course equipment, ropes course supplies, and ropes course gear. Our ropes course supplies and equipment will make you safe and comfortable. Our ropes course supplies will make you campers or participants safe and secure. The largest selection of ropes course gear and supplies in the world!
- Removable Climbing Hold - Flush Mount -Removable Hold - With Bracket - Concrete$51.95
Removable climbing holds have been machined not to overlap the baseplate. Building this product is a complicated process using climbing holds intentionally designed for the baseplate and key. We recommend you purchase this fully assembled version.
If a climbing hold overlaps the baseplate, it will not meet commercial playground standards. Other products in the industry have their climbing holds overlapping the baseplate.
Once the base plate is attached to your wall, no tools are required to remove and reinstall the hold assembly. A removable climbing hold is ideal when your wall is not in use and you must prevent access to meet ACCT/CPSI standards.
To install, screw the baseplate to the wall, insert the key/climbing hold into the top of the slot and slide the climbing hold down to the bottom of the bracket.
- Plate dimensions are 4-3/4" at the widest x 6-1/2" tall.
- One rock climbing hold and bracket assembly included.
- This product comes fully assembled and includes attachment screws.
- Insert into the slot and slide down to lock in place.
- Slide up and lift out of the slot for easy removal.
- Ten different designs, which are all jugs.
- Large base plate to accommodate large holds and meet ASTM, ACCT, CPSI, and CSA standards.
- JP Step II Pole Step / Tree Step$38.40
Just Perfect Pole Steps : JP Step II
The JP Step I and JP Step II are Pole/Tree steps and fall protection anchor in one (think integrated LEAD anchor). Installs with 5/8" x 6" lag in poles and 5/8" x 8" lag in trees for the JP I and II. The JP R uses a Specialty 4" Lag Bolt and plate that comes with it. Supports over 5,000 lbs when properly installed. A great alternative to traditional pole steps and staples. These pole/tree steps are easily installed (about one minute). They also provide great positive climbing aids for hands, feet, and safety anchors. JP Steps for trees and poles are the best looking and safest integrated step - fall protection anchor for ropes courses, challenge courses, and zip line access.Learn More
- Snap Shackle - Quick Release Snap Shackle w/Swivel$143.95
- Removable Climbing Hold - Wedge Mount- NO Bracket$13.50
- Removable Climbing Hold - Wedge Mount - with Bracket - Wood$16.95