BOLTS & FASTENERS
Hardware and Accessories for all your ropes course and zip line construction needs. We feature the finest fasteners, bolts, and gear for zip lines, challenge ropes courses, and adventure towers. Our nuts, bolts and building hardware is the best available for adventure activities. We feature top quality hardware from manufacturers around the world. Our hardware is proven and will hold up to any circumstance.
- /12" Carriage Bolt w/Nut & WasherAs low as $1.65Carriage Bolt w/Nut & Washer, The square neck under the round head will seat into the hole in the wood to prevent the head from turning. Because they are used with wood, carriage bolts are rarely high strength and virtually always supplied in a standard ASTM A307 specification. Learn More
- 3/4" Timber BoltsAs low as $14.00
- Lag Screws: Lag BoltsAs low as $1.60Lag Screw Lag Bolt - Galvanized, Typically used for LEAP anchors, deck constuction for zip lines and ropes courses. Hot Dipped Galvanized; Hex Head Lag Screw. 5/8" x 6" lags or 5/8" x 8" lags are recommended for Leap/Lead/Bolt hanger anchors where through bolts are not required Learn More
- NUTS: for 5/8" - 3/4" Eyebolts, Machine BoltsAs low as $2.00
- LEAP Anchor -As low as $9.95