We feature only the pulleys that we like and use in the field. We are always testing new equipment in many applications. These are our top choices for rope and rescue pulleys. Rope pulleys have aluminum sheaves for light weight and low cost. Rope pulleys are ideal for mechanical advantage rescue systems, tyrolian traverses on rope, giant ladder haul systems and any application for rope pulleys. These rope pulleys are the best for all aspects of rope rescue and rope work. Rope pulleys cannot be used on steel cable.
Red/Black anodized aluminum sideplates, two 3" aluminum sheaves, bushing, and stainless steel axle.
*Exceeds tests for national fire protection association standard on fire service life safety rope and system components NFPA 1983-2006 edition. *Not Certified*
- HAULERBINER RESCUE KIT 300 CMSpecial Price $354.00 Regular Price $391.95
The HaulerBiner Compact Rescue Kit is a lightweight, compact and simple to use/deploy device. The HaulerBiner is fully rated for lifting people. The HaulerBiner has three pulley wheels incorporated into each carabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 (theoretical) mechanical advantage system. The HaulerBiner also has a purpose-designed progress capture cam with, an ‘on/off’ position. The HaulerBiner utilises purpose-developed 6mm (1/4") rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip. The kit is supplied in a two-pouch bag, for easy deployment. The HaulerBiner is load rated to 140kg (310lbs) but it has an MBS of at least 16kN/3500lbs tested as a complete system. The length of the system, when fully contracted is only 32cm (12"). EN 12278, EN 567 certificationsLearn More
- CMI Cable Pulley Ropes Course PulleySpecial Price $128.00 Regular Price $134.00
- Petzl Pro Traxion$173.94
- Gemini Double Rope Pulley$102.45
- CMI Micro Ropes Course Pulley$33.99
- CMI Micro Haul Pulleys$190.34The perfect size for light and tower rescues. Fits ropes from 8mm to 1/2". Features built in safety cam for use in "jigger" or "short haul" systems. Use with CMI micro single or double pulley 3:1 or 4:1 mechanical advantage systems. Features a centered bronze bushing. Strength: 7000 lbs. The CMI Single Micro Hauler is 154 mm. tall, 53 mm wide, and 40 mm. thick and 19 g. Learn More