- Robertson Cobra Zip Line TrolleyAs low as $242.00
- Fat Cat Zip Line Trolley-5/8", 3/4" CableAs low as $214.00
- Robertson Zip Tour Trolley - Professional Zip Line TrolleyAs low as $300.00
- CMI RTTROLLEY Rapid Transit ZiplineTrolley$209.95
- SMART BELAY X$549.00
Certified according to EN 17109 (class D)! The Smart Belay X is a redesign of our legendary Smart Belay - now with innovative magnetic technology for continuous safety and maximum freedom of movement in your high ropes course. Certified according to EN 17109 (class D).
- Quick registration and effective management thanks to RFID technology
- communicating, interconnected pulley carabiners prevent accidental detachment from the safety cable
- safety lock with magnet technology for maximum security and protection against careless use
- intuitive operation even for children
- steel pulleys integrated in the carabiner for use on zip lines replace the double pulley
- PILOT BAR minimizes the risk of strangulation and provides support for difficult elements in the course
- modular system allows the use of different connectors and different lengths of tie-in loops
- quick and easy evacuation made possible by opener or steel carabiner (not included in delivery)
- SBX HOLSTER included
- Petzl TRAC GUIDE Zip Line Trolley$189.95
The Petzl TRAC GUIDE is a trolley designed for adventure parks. Featuring an ergonomic captive carabiner, it allows the guide to quickly install the trolley on the cable with one hand. Because the carabiner pivots, the trolley remains in position on the cable when it makes contact with the end brake of the zip line. The ends are equipped with protective impact surfaces to reduce the risk of pinched fingers, and two connector support grooves to help avoid abrasion from the cable. The JOKO and AVENTEX lanyards (sold separately) are directly integrated in the carabiner, limiting the risk of separation or loss. The carabiner’s reinforced construction provides greater resistance to damp and salty environments. Product life is extended with highly durable bearings and removable impact surfaces available as spare parts.
- Ergonomic captive carabiner allows the guide to quickly install the trolley on the cable with one hand
- Two aligned sheaves provide excellent stability on the zip line
- Because the carabiner can pivot, the trolley remains in position on the cable when it makes contact with the end brake of the zip line
- Front and rear impact surfaces limit the risk of pinched fingers
- Two positioning support grooves for the connectors limit abrasion from the cable
- JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards are directly integrated in the carabiner, limiting the risk of separating or losing the trolley/lanyard unit (Sold separately)
- Connect easily to the harness with the CARITRAC stowing accessory (included)
- Double-row ball-bearings offer optimal durability
- Carabiner with reinforced construction and hard anodization for greater resistance to damp and salty environments
- Impact surfaces optimize contact between the trolley and the end brake of the zip line
- Carabiner and impact surfaces are completely removable and available as replacement parts to extend the life of the trolley
- Also available in 5-packs
- Cable diameter: 9 to 13 mm (may also be used on ropes)
- Material(s): Aluminum frame and carabiner, stainless steel sheave, nylon
- Maximum speed: 25 m/s
- Certification(s): CE EN 17109, CE EN 12278, UIAA
- Weight per unit: 425 g
- Zippy Clip N Zip Trolley$214.95
The Zippey Trolley is bi-directional, so there’s no wrong way to fit it. Zippey offers a one handed action with either a single or double locking mechanism for increased safety.
Zippey has a speed rating of 60mph (90kph), which is based on the use of the same high spec deep groove, double row ball bearings, as used in our Zipspeed range. The expected life of the bearings should be more than 1000 miles (1500km).
Accessories available for the Zippey Trolleys
ARC – Anti Roll Back Cam. This innovative add on solves many of the issues associated with modern zip lines. Riders who reach the egress platform can roll back out onto the line requiring staff intervention. The ARC ensures that the rider remains in position over the egress platform by camming against the zip line cable maintaining their position.
Handle Accessory – There is now an available handle accessory for the Zippey making it possible for riders to ‘steer’ into the arrival station.Learn More